This is a customer-facing role where you would be the users’ champion within the team. You will ensure that our customers are delighted at every touchpoint - be it product, sales, or customer support. This role is best suited for people with deep empathy for user needs and the patience to resolve all customer support issues with a positive attitude.
You will report to the Customer Success Manager daily and the CPTO whenever needed.
1) Help onboard users [Farmers and agri-business professionals, among others].
2) After onboarding the users, engage with them proactively and regularly to help them make the best use of the SetuFarm app.
3) Regularly share tips, tweaks and tricks to unlock even greater value for the users.
4) Understand the users’ pain points and unarticulated needs by sharply studying usage patterns and trends.
5) Communicate with the product team to turn the pain points into winning features and incorporate those into the product roadmap.
6) Address any support queries that our users may have.
1) Agriculture graduate preferred but not mandatory.
2) A keen observer of human behaviour.
3) Minimum 2 years in a customer-facing role. [Sales, marketing, customer support, promotions etc.]
4) Previous experience working in a start-up will be a huge advantage.
5) A relentless drive and collaborative spirit to work with cross-functional teams.
6) Strong user empathy, work ethic and time management skills.
Full-time in Nashik, Maharashtra. This is NOT a remote position and requires some travelling.
Commensurate with and based entirely on your skills, experience and mindset. We also offer a combination of cash + equity to the right candidates.